House fire injures four in Lahore

LAHORE (HRNW) – At least four persons received burn injuries when fire broke out at a house situated in Batt Chowk area of Tajpura Scheme in Lahore on Tuesday, Dunya News reported.

Rescue teams reached the spot after being informed and brought the fire under control with the help of local resident and shifted the injured to Mayo Hospital, Lahore.

According to rescue sources, the fire erupted at the house due to short-circuit which reduced valuables worth million of rupees to ashes. Rescue sources also informed that two of the injured, both women, were in critical condition.

Be the first to comment on "House fire injures four in Lahore"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.