Karachi (HRNW) Three people were rescued after a fire broke out at Karachi’s Gul Plaza early Thursday. The plaza is located in Saddar. The fire reportedly broke out because electric wires caught fire on the seventh floor. According to samaa tv there were cloth stores and workshops on the seventh floor that were engulfed in the blaze. Three fire trucks and a snorkel were sent to the scene. The fire was eventually put out after two hours.
Be the first to comment on "Three rescued in fire at Karachi’s Gul Plaza"