WASHINGTON: (HRNW) In his reaction over Iran’s ballistic missiles attack at the US forces in Iraq, President Donald Trump has said ‘All is well!’ and “so far, so good.
In his tweet, Donald Trump said he would make a statement Wednesday morning.
“Missiles launched from Iran at two military bases located in Iraq. Assessment of casualties & damages taking place now. So far, so good!” the president tweeted.
Iran launched more than a dozen ballistic missiles that targeted at least two Iraqi military bases hosting U.S. and coalition forces in Iraq.
Be the first to comment on "‘All is well!’: Donald Trump responds to Iranian attack"