GUJRAT: (HRNW) In a horrific incident, six members of a family burned to death in a fire at their house in Gujrat’s Kotla Arab Khan area, ARY News reported on Sunday.
Rescue officials relayed initial investigations indicate that the fire was triggered by a short circuit.
They said the fire was so intense that the family members couldn’t find their way out of the house to evade the raging flames.
Local residents spotted smoke rising from the building and broke open the main door to rescue the household.
The deceased were identified as Naseem Bibi, her sons Kashif and Faisal, and three daughters – Tayyab, Zobia, and Madeeha.
Be the first to comment on "Six of a family perish in house fire in Gujrat"