One-year-old killed in Karachi house fire

Karachi (HRNW) A one-year-old was killed after a fire erupted in the room he was sleeping in at a house in North Karachi Sector 4 Monday night. The deceased has been identified as Abdul Rehman. He was sleeping in a room on the first floor of the house while his parents were downstairs.

The fire erupted because of a short-circuit, according to the police. The fire brigade reached after a bit of delay because of which they weren’t able to save the kid. All the furniture in the room was destroyed in the blaze too.

Be the first to comment on "One-year-old killed in Karachi house fire"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.