Man killed after house catches fire in Quetta

Quetta (HRNW) A man was killed and two children injured after a fire broke out in their house in Quetta Tuesday night.

According to the police, the incident took place at a house near an oil warehouse on Toghi Road. The fire started because of a short circuit and then spread throughout the house.

“The smoke from the fire caused suffocation because of which the owner of the house, Haji Mansoor, passed away and his two children lost consciousness,” a police officer said.


Be the first to comment on "Man killed after house catches fire in Quetta"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.